Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fifth Sin

Okay, I finally got some paperclips pinned onto Sin and Virtue, which I'll be using to attach the chains. I still haven't bought the chains themselves, but I might be able to hook them on before Friday. I might not attach them until I'm done painting though, since I'd hate to get paint on the chains themselves.

Chain placement... Virtue will have chains around it's ankles and wrists, like any human would. Sin will have chains bound to it's neck, mouth, and thighs, which I'm hoping gives it a more animalistic appearance.

Oh yeah, I started painting today. About time, I suppose. Exactly what colors I'm going to end up having is something of an enigma for me, but I did start with a simple red for Sin... Which just ended up looking like dark skin. So that's going back to the drawing board.

1 comment:

  1. If you need me to run to a hardware store or Michaels for materials let me know.

    ReplyDelete